Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Face to Face with Reality


Like countless millions before you, you must have asked yourself such questions as : Who I am? Where do I come from? How did the world and universe come into being? What am I doing in this world? Can I do what I want to, how I want to, when I want to? Where do I go from here, from this seemingly earth-bound existence? Where do we all go from here?

These questions about life and about the meaning and purpose of life. These are questions about the universe and our place in it. Don't be so lame Hanan. You have got many big reasons to look up when you are in trouble. You have to be grateful and think again and again why Allah chose you to be in this world. He knows that you are strong enough to face all these trials. So face it with smile and InsyaAllah you will get a reward if you sincere. 

- a reminder for myself indeed -

No comments:

Post a Comment